Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

<snip> migration officer

Options
  • 28-10-2010 3:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I am looking for info on a good and recommended migration officer and this guy's name has come up a few times can anyone recommend him or has any one have any information on him. He is in Midleton Co.Cork . Would like to know more about him first?

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

I've removed the name from the thread title, as I'm not entirely happy about third parties being named out of the blue like that.

This is the site Help Desk. You might want to ask in the Cork County forum, or one of the Travel forums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 cheekychick71

No problem i was just looking for information and there are alot of scam artists out there. His name was mentioned and i was wondering if he is good. As this is an important decision for myself and the family to make i was just looking for some advice on emigrating.

Advertisement