Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2009 TV3 Apprentice You're fired no-show

Options
  • 28-10-2010 4:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭

I was just having a chat with my co-worker about The Apprentice and neither of us could remember which candidate from last year's show didn't go on the 'You're Fired' show. We could both remember that the candidate was represented on the show by a cardboard cut-out of him/herself, but can't for the life of us recall who it was. Was it Aoiffe?

Anyone able to help?

Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭tabouli

Think it was Ruth? I remember seeing the one with Aoifffe on it so it def wasn't her :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭MazG

Ruth... Ruth... which one was she again? Ooh - was she the one that kept getting the VAT wrong on the Spar task, even though she was allegedly an accountant of some sort...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭Speak Now

tabouli wrote: »
    Think it was Ruth? I remember seeing the one with Aoifffe on it so it def wasn't her :)

It was Ruth

RuthODowd001.jpg

Advertisement