Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to make a complaint about three who do I contact

Options
  • 28-10-2010 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

I'm having ongoing issues with three and the behavior of their customer service and wish to make a complaint to a relevant authority about misleading advertising and not honoring their contract terms. Who would such a complaint be directed towards ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,234 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

You can complain to Comreg, what's the problem your having?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭doleman2010

YOu can ring the customer care centre in India OR Pakistan or wherever it is , but you will get much more satisfaction by going out to your garden if you have one and talk to a TREE with some leaves on it , It will be more responsive and you will feel much better after the experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Sandwich1989

kristok 2 wrote: »
    I'm having ongoing issues with three and the behavior of their customer service and wish to make a complaint to a relevant authority about misleading advertising and not honoring their contract terms. Who would such a complaint be directed towards ?

i work in one of the 3 stores, would be happy to advise you if u wanna pm me the problem...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,234 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

i work in one of the 3 stores, would be happy to advise you if u wanna pm me the problem...

Pretty simple advise, follow it though with tech support http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056068006

Advertisement