Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What the name of this Font?

Options
  • 28-10-2010 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi, can somebody please tell me the name of this font? It's rather nice and I would like to use it in a project!

Thank you in advance
    Decbrad

nice-font.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

You can use whatthefont.com to check it, it scans the image and you fill out which letters are which.

Results for that image are here

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭decbrad

Hi Danbo, had a look at that recognition tool! Didn't quite find the right font unfortunately! The n and y we're way off!

But thanks again for the headsup on that tool! I'll be using it again!

rgds,
    D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Myriad pro? (black) My best guess!

Hi banquo, unfortunately it's not Myriad Pro either. But thanks for your help!

regards
    D

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭KeelanM90

Pretty sure banquo is right on that one, ran it again with just the everyone bit, It would appear to be myriad pro - black
    WTF_Results.jpg

• Advertisement

You're absolutely right! Thanks a million.

Photoshop is doing strange things with my fonts. I had to kern it to -21. Now it's spot on!

Thanks again!
    D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

/high fives self

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 141 ✭✭en.r4cart

Top font may be sansfree
    buttom font may be trebuchet MS Italic

Based on my ubuntu system fonts. I have checked the fonts and found these two fonts.

Advertisement