Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FETAC Level 4

• 28-10-2010 5:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey everyone and anyone ;)
    I'm looking to get the full fetac award at level 4.

I was in a fulltime training programme and managed to get two of the eight modules (necessary to gain the full award) completed before I left the course early. At the first opportunity at work I let the course slide and now that I have certs for 2 modules I want to finish the others and get the full award.
    The only thing is I hated attending the course as the majority of other students were young teenagers that were only interested in the training allowane money, drink and drugs and I dont want to have to go back to it so the question is...does anyone know of another way to get fetac awards, maybe through part-time courses or any other way you might have managed it.
    any advice and help is much appreciated :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,658 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I wonder why you were doing level 4? Your post suggests that you should be able to cope with level 5, though I realise I am jumping to conclusions as I do not know what Certificate you were doing.

Part-time Fetac courses would be expensive, would you consider doing another full-time course? I suggest you contact your local VEC/Further Education college and see what is available. I think you would find level 5 students that bit more mature and focussed.

Advertisement