Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Sims 3 (console)

Options
  • 28-10-2010 6:02pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So here I am with a review copy in my hand. Not really looking forward to it what with the slightly dumbed down interface, but the story might be interesting.

Anyone else got this? I remember The Sims 2 on console. I had it on the Gamecube and the two player was really the selling point of it. Given that The Sims 3 has the exchange too, I reckon this'll definitely be a hot seller either way

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Have to get 2 copies today, one for the Girlfriend and one for my sister.
    They will be glued to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

What is the sims 3 like on ds? Half tempted to buy it. Haven't really played the sims3 on pc as it keeps crashing my computer.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

I loved the original Sims game but hated the Sims 2.

How does this compare? Have you played it on PS3? Any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Anyone got any opinions on this yet?, thinking about picking it up!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

It's good. Don't go near the DS version, it sucks ass.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Sims Exchange is disappointing. Not much variety in the exchange at all. I guess the console hardware is too limited to allow more variance

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

The exchange wont work for me, its like The Sims 3 does not exist on marketplace when I go in, I get an error trying to download the exchange.

There are a few threads on X360A.org and the XBOX forums, and EA, but no answers from the people in the know.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭corcaighabu92

Is Sims 3 worth buying for PS3

If you haven't played the PC version or your PC isnt powerful enough, then yes. Otherwise get it for the PC, it's better

Advertisement