Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job Interview 6 months pregnant

Options
  • 28-10-2010 8:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hi all

I got a job interview and im so excited about it as im sick of being unemployed :(
    The only thing is im six months pregnant :rolleyes:

I know i dont have to tell them in the interview but i know that if i do get the job i will have to tell them and i dont want them to be totally pissed when they find out the person they just hired for full time work is about to have a baby in 3 months!!!!!!!!!
    I know they cant fire me over it as it is illegal but i cant help feeling like im tricking them into giving me a job.

Has anyone else ever been in the exact same position where they were pregnant and got the job but was due a baby in a few months ??

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'm afraid the Help Desk is only for posters experiencing problems with the site or for querying moderator decisions. Other posters can't reply to you here. However, if you try the Work & Jobs forum someone there may be able to help you.

Advertisement