Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Bosch Washing Machine wont rinse?

Options
  • 28-10-2010 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭

Bosch have already come out to look at it and they said there is nothing wrong. The clothes come out of it very wet and obviously still full of washing powder. The engineer that called seemed to think I should try some other washing powder and fabric softener but surely a modern brand new machine could cope with all brands of detergents etc. Just wondering has anyone experienced something similar. There is no water pressure problem or at least there never has been before.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭the magician

Hi,
    If the clothes are coming out soaking wet it usually means the machine isn't draining and carrying out it's spin cycle. I know when mine is working correctly the clothes come out nearly dry.

You say it's new has it always done this? were the transport locks removed?

what model is it? I just had the same problem with my bosch classixx 1200 express. it was caused by a sock getting into the drain pipe and blocking up the pump.

But the bosch machines can have this problem for a few reasons.

-blockage in drain(is there water sitting in the bottom of the drum when you take the clothes out?)
    -faulty drain pump
    -faulty motor brushes causing it not to spin
    -faulty control panel

any of the spin lights flashing? these usually indicate an error. Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭Qprmeath

Its a week old. Where would the transport locks be? Im beginning to wonder is the waste pipe blocked? No lights flashing so far. Im no expert but I know its not working properly. As you say when a machine is working properly the clothes come out almost dry. The clothes are definitely too wet.

Advertisement