Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Markets, car boots sales in Louth

Options
  • 28-10-2010 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hello,

I know I asked this question before about summer markets and the replies were really helpful thanks :)

But I was just wondering if anyone knows of any markets, car boot sales on Fri and Sat of every week in the Louth area?

I make up hanging baskets and tubs and window boxes with plants and flowers and have a good batch of them that look good and I was thinking since my hours got cut that I might attempt to sell them this Autumn- don't know if it's a good idea but it's worth a try! So I was just wondering if anyone would know of places to sell them? Or shops that might want them? I've called to most of the florists in Fundalk. I'm running out of ideas :(

I've spent hours googling and researching and there doesn't seem to be too many markets so I thought some people might know of smaller community ones that maybe aren't advertised as much.

Any help would be GREAT!!

Thanks a mill :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭jezko

pinky 06 wrote: »
    Hello,

I know I asked this question before about summer markets and the replies were really helpful thanks :)

But I was just wondering if anyone knows of any markets, car boot sales on Fri and Sat of every week in the Louth area?

I make up hanging baskets and tubs and window boxes with plants and flowers and have a good batch of them that look good and I was thinking since my hours got cut that I might attempt to sell them this Autumn- don't know if it's a good idea but it's worth a try! So I was just wondering if anyone would know of places to sell them? Or shops that might want them? I've called to most of the florists in Fundalk. I'm running out of ideas :(

I've spent hours googling and researching and there doesn't seem to be too many markets so I thought some people might know of smaller community ones that maybe aren't advertised as much.

Any help would be GREAT!!

Thanks a mill :)
    I know there is a Market in Drogheda on a Saturday in a council car park (town hall?) . Don't know if any good... Also in Laytown (Meath) on a Sunday... It's Small and there was several plant sellers there ... several months ago.. Don't know what it's like now.. Don't know of any Friday Markets

A lot of people trying to sell Plant's / containers etc... Don't envy you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

There is a very small market in the square in Dundalk every Friday,only around 3 stalls in it

Advertisement