Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6 months and plenty of movement

Options
  • 28-10-2010 10:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭

:D Hi all
    Am 6 months pregant and my baby just never stops moving and kicking and turning lol
    At night i can hardly sleep because just as im about to doze off whack!!! its really severe sometimes lol
    and this isnt just at night its all day!! :P
    Dont get me wrong im not complaining just wondering if anyone else has ever been in the same situation :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭lynski

I was not getting much movement upto last week and then into 24wks and boom he is off. not keeping me awake, but very active all day the last 3 days.
    I use the gentle birth home programme from http://www.gentlebirth.ie/ and it is the best sleep ever, fall asleep within minutes and sleep so well.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

know the feeling too.
    It is like a small baby elephant trying to get comfortable and every so often gives me a punch for good measure!
    Had a foot or maybe a hand or something stuck under my ribcage yesterday,it was soo uncomfortable.
    My lovely toddler loves tickkling baby bump which of course gets them both overly excited,but is so cute:)

Advertisement