Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Castlevania LOS Help !!

• 28-10-2010 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

******It's not really a spoiler but I suppose it could be so only read on if you have completed this levle!!!*******

I am stuck in the clocktower room !

I can make it through the moving vertical cog and up the elevator to the 'switch'..... now heres my problem.... I cant seem to get the rotating switch to go all the way around and raise the platform to my lvl ???

I have checked the guides and they say helpfully " move the switch all the way around to raise the platform"

This does not seem to be possible ??

It could be a peice of bad coding or whatever but as I use the left analogue stick to twist the switch around it keeps kicking me off it for some reason ?

Anyone else experiencing this ? any ideas ?

Cheers

:pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭TheWitch06

I'm certain that is a glitch. The exact same thing happened to a friend of mine. I'm experiencing freezing when killing certain enemies (mainly happens with vampires, trolls) which I can't recall happening on my first playthrough. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

Hello, Patrick.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭TheWitch06

Healium wrote: »
    Hello, Patrick.

:D

Ha, Hi? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

This annoyed the crap out of me, you only have to press the trigger once instead of holding it like I was doing...
    Press it once, then turn the lever

Advertisement