Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bank of ireland doubling charging at ATM again

Options
  • 28-10-2010 10:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Bank of ireland doubling charging at ATM again I just spotted my boi account was over charged by double the amount I withdrew from AIB.
    I phoned them and they knew exactly what I was talking about. They even gave the the last few digits of the transaction number.

Time 21:11

Two €90.00 withdrawal's

bankaibboiripoff.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Time 21:32

One 90:00 withdrawl after I phoned them

bankaibboiripoff2.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My money was refunded after I phoned 365online and complained.

They said they were updating there system and had some problems..

Has this happened to anyone else today.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 pool123

Sorry, They have not refunded the money yet.
    They have only added my isp monthly charge to the withdrawls, and then have had the cheek to hide the extra €90.00 mistaken withdrawal from my 365online account.
    How can they do this, The €90 is still missing but they have removed the evidence of themself's withdrawing it..

Thats not right. f' ing banker's can do as they please. even edit the transaction's that pass through our private bank accounts.
    Now you see it not you don't.

Is this what happened to the celtic tiger.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I'm not sure what you're actual complaint is? (outside of the ra ra f'in bankers celtic tiger hyperbole). That you spotted two transactions?

Banks process all transactions in batches and I'd imagine BOI is no different. What you appear to be seeing is changes reflected in your account as the batches of data are processed. I highly doubt the money is "missing" at all, but your balance is just reflecting the changes that are being made, and I'd imagine it has already righted itself by now.

Advertisement