Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hiding your user name

Options
  • 28-10-2010 11:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭

how do you hide your user name if you want to post anonamysly (excuse the bad spelling)

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

There are only a few forums that you can post anonymously in. Off the top of my head there's Personal Issues, Relationship Issues, The Gentlemen's Club and Long Term Illness. I have a feeling there may be one or two more but I can't think of them right now.

To post in any forum that allows unregistered posting, simply log out and start a thread there. Your post, and all subsequent unregistered posts, will not be visible to you until one of the forum mods approve it. The username will automatically be "Unregistered", however I would suggest that you change this as often people will reply anonymously and appear as "Unregistered" too, and it can be hard to distinguish the OP from people replying to them.

Hope that helps. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Parenting, work& jobs, the ladies lounge

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Thanks

Advertisement