Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Urgent medical question for B12

• 28-10-2010 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭

Hi there,
    (Mods Possibly this is in the wrong section but its the best match for what i want to ask)

My girlfriend has to get B12 injections every few weeks and she was due one in the morning but the doctor has said there is a problem with supply of "Cytamen Inj 1000MCG 1ML" and there is none in Dublin until the end of November.

We cannot leave it until the end of Nov and i am just wondering is there anyone out there by any chance that works in a chemist,knows one or knows anywhere that is not off the internet to buy it?

I know this is a long shot but i am desperate to find this stuff.

many thanks all.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

We cant advise you on things like this.Tell her to contact her GP.Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement