Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another tube strike

• 28-10-2010 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭

Just a heads up for any of you heading to the inter milan game
    Planned underground strike

There is a London Underground strike scheduled to start at 7pm on Tuesday, November 2 and ending at 7pm on Wednesday, November 3.
    It is recommended that any supporters attending our Champions League group game against Inter Milan on Tuesday November 2, kick-off 7.45pm, should check www.tfl.gov.uk for the latest updates and service information before they travel and to leave extra time in case of services being affected.
    Where possible, supporters should choose alternative travel arrangements, such as use the frequent National Express services from Liverpool Street to White Hart Lane and Northumberland Park.
    Alternatively fans can also make use of the extensive bus network in the area.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

nightmare

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

keane=cock wrote: »
    nightmare

Do Liverpool Street to WHL Station, its a 3/4 min walk to the ground from it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Do Liverpool Street to WHL Station, its a 3/4 min walk to the ground from it.

usually what i do! but might mean more people after the game have the same idea n the trains get jammed!!:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

keane=cock wrote: »
    usually what i do! but might mean more people after the game have the same idea n the trains get jammed!!:mad:

Ye wont mind after winning 3 zip :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Ye wont mind after winning 3 zip :D

Fingers crossed!

Tottenham Hale to Liverpool Street is also an option.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

yiddo59 wrote: »
    Fingers crossed!

Tottenham Hale to Liverpool Street is also an option.

Better off down Park Lane to Northumberland Park Pat, seeing as the 1st few services southbound after the game should stop there.

Going to be a bastard to get out whichever way people choose IMO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 538 ✭✭✭WHL

Heading over to Gatwick for the Werder Bremen game and I have been doing a bit of googling. I can't see any signs of transport strikes. Am I correct??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

WHL wrote: »
    Heading over to Gatwick for the Werder Bremen game and I have been doing a bit of googling. I can't see any signs of transport strikes. Am I correct??

Certainly looks that way.

Advertisement