Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you wear to bed?

Options
  • 28-10-2010 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Me: A smile :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,171 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

birthday suit:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Keptic

Nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

It depends....On who;s bed but generally its a happy birthday for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I'm the only person so far who will freely admit to wearing something in bed? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭LionelNashe

No, I'll admit it too. I wear whatever boxers I had on during the day plus an old T-shirt.

When my heating broke last January I had two quilts on the bed, and wore track-suit bottoms, t-shirt, another layer (can't remember what exactly) and a hat and scarf. Its hard to sleep with a scarf.

Edit: Oh, yeah, have to get the heating fixed soon, its almost that time again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Just boxer shorts

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭[Rasta]

just boxers here too, if i wear even socks or anything I cant sleep cause its just way too warm in my bed :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭notGill

Usually nothing or boxers if the OH is staying over. To be honest, I'm a furnace ;)as it is so I find it incredibly uncomfortable to wear a t-shirt or pyjama bottoms unless it's freezing!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

i used to wear enough clothes that my ex used to call me fort knox LOL
    just wear pyjama pants with a tshirt :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

I usually wear my clothes that i have had on all day.....

• Advertisement
Advertisement