Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

American Food in Dublin

Options
  • 28-10-2010 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Does anyone on here know if theres any shops in Dublin that sell american groceries, snacks, sweets etc. I have been looking online but unfortunately I dont trust myself with a credit card making it all a bit more complicated than needs be, any help would be much appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Depends on where in Dublin you're looking for - Fallon & Byrne on...wexford st (in town) do some american stuff. So does The Gourmet Shop in Churchtown (south dublin)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

There is a place opening soon, a friend saw them at the Ideal homes: http://www.idealhome.ie/american-food-more-store-3/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭strongbluebell

Donnybrook Fair but not cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Does anyone know if you can get graham crackers at any of these stores?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

Mc Love wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you can get graham crackers at any of these stores?

Any of the filipino stores carry Graham Crackers, in a variety of flavours (great for apple pie)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Great for smores!

Advertisement