Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kings of Leon - Slane Castle - 28 May 2011 - *No tickets sales/swaps*

Options
1242526272830»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭MastiffMrs

myleftfoot wrote: »
    They are terrible terrible live band

How can you say that? They were excellent at Slane and have watched them on tv @ oxegen,isle of wight and US gigs and they're class! they sound even better live and get the whole crowd going from the very start. Read peoples comments on the European tour they've just finished, where they sold out every gig&the crowds went crazy for them.
    On a personal note, I know a few people who didn't really like KOL when going to their gigs but afterwards couldn't deny that they played a great show, sounded better than on cd and made people really happy.
    What else constitutes a good live band?!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 178 ✭✭DirtyLeeds

They've all the stage presence of a cheese sandiwch

AWFUL

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭MastiffMrs

DirtyLeeds wrote: »

AWFUL
    They're musicians and play and sing excellent live. Go see a comedian or a circus for "stage perfomers"

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭MonTheBiffy

DirtyLeeds wrote: »

AWFUL

43 posts in 6 years. Posting about a concert almost 2 months later. I expect your reply around March then?

Its been said time and time again. They are not showmen. They play music. They play it well. They are musicians. They are not stage monkeys.

I really struggle to comprehend sometimes why people who don't like a band take the time to moan and complain about them online. Just forget it.

I could write a 500 page book on every act I don't like, but I don't. I go and watch my favourite bands and enjoy myself, not wage a one man war from behind my computer against other acts.

Advertisement