Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kings of Leon - Slane Castle - 28 May 2011 - *No tickets sales/swaps*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Arcade Fire, The Strokes, Vampire Weekend, Mumford and Sons... now these sound like possibilities.

Arcade Fire are just a little too big to support anybody anymore, unless it was somebody they really wanted a chance to play with. Regardless, as far as I know, they'll probably be touring in the US by then.

The Strokes are a very different audience to KOL, and to be honest I can't really imagine it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Can you not just go to a gig and not worry about who else is going to be there. Sure so what if 40,000 girls were there. It would make a change from a typical session in Ireland.

It was a response made to someone who had something to say about who was going to be attending "Kiddyfest". No reprimand for that person?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭here.from.day.1

Ticketmaster is busy..! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,466 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

tickets boxed off :D

anyone else get a seat location on their ticket? :D
    Seat location: section GA3
    are they cordoning off sections of field now ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭MonicaBing

WahOO!! Got my tix online, was ready on the button for 8am, but it still took 13 minutes!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Silver-Tiger

Are these sold out? Can't seem to get them on ticketmaster

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Nutmeg

Phew! That took a while but I got the tickets in the end. Happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 taldar

Is it sold out now? cant get tickets on TM.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Silver-Tiger

Are these sold out? Can't seem to get them on ticketmaster

Got them. Keep tryin. No way this is sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭tech

have my tickets in the bag :) all happy now :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭tech

looks like its sold out, cant find match of tickets even if you choose 1 on Ticketmaster.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭mollysmam

trying since 8am exactly and cant get any. so p***d off. ian dempsy after saying its all sold out in half an hour

• Registered Users Posts: 12,037 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

I wonder did they hold back tickets to sell closer to the time, when the full lineup has been announced?

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Practical

Trying since 8am here too.. that stupid verification page for my credit card kept rejecting my details or randomly crashing. Very frustrating!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

How the hell did a band like Kings Of Leon sell out Slane in half an hour!

Does anyone know who is supporting? Are they going to get a few decent support acts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

They're playing the O2 on the 11th December. Tickets on sale Tuesday.

Guarantee you loads of Slane tickets were held back to make sure that one sells out too.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭cianc1

system messed up and got me tickets to hyde park instead, raging!! no refunds either

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭stripysocks85

Who's supporting????????????

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭briancarr82

got them over the phone as website kept crashing!!!!

i got a reference number cna anyone tell me where i check this on the ticketmaster site?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 PaulPatrick

Archimedes wrote: »
    They're playing the O2 on the 11th December. Tickets on sale Tuesday.

Guarantee you loads of Slane tickets were held back to make sure that one sells out too.

where did u hear this???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Kettle316

where did u hear this???

Ticketmaster's facebook page just put an announcement about it there a few minutes ago!!

cianc1 wrote: »
    "system" messed up and got me tickets to hyde park instead, raging!! no refunds either

:D

Went to the site at 7.59am, clicked on the link once (must have turned 8am during that,) had my reciept email in my inbox by 8.02am. No intention of going unless some serious support acts are announced.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 RazorT

It's on the mcd link on Facebook. Tickets on sale tuesday for O2.

Kettle316 wrote: »
    Ticketmaster's facebook page just put an announcement about it there a few minutes ago!!

Its true I just saw that, tickets on sale next Friday, and they waited until Slane sold out. Money grabbing *c*m*a*s!

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭bruce wayne

also announced on the mcd twitter feed

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭feelgoodinc27

I swear to you, I bought a ticket just before typing this, website must be fecked is all, 85 is a bit pricey though I thought it was supposed to be 70.

how can it be sold out if I just bought a ticket

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭Closed ac

how can it be sold out if I just bought a ticket

Sorry, you were right. They're not sold out. It's wierd though because I just checked when you said that and it told me that there was no tickets available and now there is! Just got mine! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Macca3000

I've been trying since half 7 this morning and never got through once.:mad: I'm really pissed off now.

• Advertisement

DKZ wrote: »
    Sorry, you were right. They're not sold out. It's wierd though because I just checked when you said that and it told me that there was no tickets available and now there is! Just got mine! :D

No problem, ticketmaster really need to sort out their website.

Advertisement