Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Free Songs before Monday! (RB3)

Options
  • 29-10-2010 12:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭

Folks don't forget to download your 3 FREE doors songs before monday when they won;t be free any more ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Anyone wanna download my Gamertag and get the songs for me?! :pac: I won't be able to have the game by monday. :(

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Anyone wanna download my Gamertag and get the songs for me?! :pac: I won't be able to have the game by monday. :(

I'll do it for you if you like! PM me with the details I need and I'll do it tonight :) It would work wouldn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    I'll do it for you if you like! PM me with the details I need and I'll do it tonight :) It would work wouldn't it?

Should do... They'll just have to go into the in game store and choose to download again (hopefully!)

I'll try this if anybody else wants to get the freebies but won't be getting the game any time soon...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Last say of the offer folks so hurry and get your free songs!!! Thanks again to Calex, as I had forgetten to get mine!

Advertisement