Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLUE MALE GREAT DANE MISSING, SLIEVERUE, KILKENNY

Options
  • 29-10-2010 6:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭

Hi all, my dog went missing yesterday evening. He is a blue, male great dane, he has a white patch on his chest and white patches on the backs of each of his paws, he would appear very skinny to anyone not familiar with the breed, i'm 5ft 6 and his head comes up to my hip. He is a very friendly dog but afraid of cars so I doubt someone managed to get him into a car to steal him, they would need to be very physically strong for that.

If anyone in the Ferrybank/Slieverue has seen him or heard anythinng about him please please let me know. I am absolutely heartbroken.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Have you posted this in the "lost and found" section? Any pics? (always helps)

Lots of websites have a lost and found section - www.irishanimals.ie would be a good place to start. Also, please contact all pounds in the area, the guards and any shelters you think would be appropriate. Posters in local shops, pubs and wherever will let you put them up would be a good idea too. He would be a very distinctive looking dog so if anyone sees hm they will have a refrence as to who to call. Is he microshipped? Neutered?

Hope you find him soon.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, not something you want to think about but keep an eye on the buy and sell ads and websites - he could turn up there if someone tried to sell him on. Also, it may be a good idea to inform the ferries (from both the Republic and Northern Ireland) so that if anyone tries to get him out of the country he will be found. It will prob not be needed but covering all bases is best.

Fingers crossed for you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Dog has been found.

Advertisement