Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MISSING BLUE GREAT DANE, SLIEVERUE AREA

• 29-10-2010 6:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭

My great dane went missing yesterday evening right down the road from the Rhu Glenn Hotel. He is a blue great dane with a white patch on his chest and white patches behind both of his paws. He is 1 and to anyone not familiar with the breed would appear very skinny.

He is a veery friendly dog but terrified of cars so I am reluctant to believe someone managed to get him into a car to take him away somewhere, you would need to be very very physically strong for that.

If anyone has seen or heard of him please let me know. I just want him home safe, I am heartbroken.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 311 ✭✭Straycat

am often out that way will keep an eye on him, in the meantime put up some posters with photos in the local garage, & shop. have you any more infor on exactly where he went missing (google maps) so people could have a clearer idea of the directions he could of went? also maybe his name so there is a connection if someone comes accross him. (great dane is a big dog to be loose in the country, you kinda need to get him home asap)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Dog has been found.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 311 ✭✭Straycat

was he ok?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Not a bother on him, went for a wander, got lost, someone brought him to the pound, home safe and sound now

Advertisement