Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Saturday Spin 30/10

• 29-10-2010 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭

I think Planet X is doing the Dying Light 200 tomorrow so i thought i'd step in and post the saturday spin thread and see if anyone is interested in doing slightly less than 200k.. lets say half.

Weather looks good. Dry and 10-12 degrees.

9am at Luas Bridge in Dundrum. Anyone in?

Route suggestions welcome

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

Might be able to make it out - can't say for definite yet. If I do make it, I'll probably only be doing a shorter spin - 50k maybe, so I'll tail off at some stage.

Did you get the pinarello yet Mahoo?

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭mahoo

joker77 wrote: »
    Might be able to make it out - can't say for definite yet. If I do make it, I'll probably only be doing a shorter spin - 50k maybe, so I'll tail off at some stage.

Did you get the pinarello yet Mahoo?

i could start a rant here but ill resist.. short answer. no.
    Shorter spin is fine. we can see what everyone feels up for in the morning.. its getting to that time of year when i feel you got to make the most of any good weather days you get

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

Sounds bad - you can rant away tomorrow sure.
    What's the weather forecast?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

Weather seems to be fine.

...........I'll bring the spare cranks........

Ah, no, plan to do the 200k. Just have to put on my new Schwalbe Marathon Plus tyres. Weigh a bloody tonne. 25mm's. 590grs. each!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,604 ✭✭✭petethedrummer

I'll be there plus 1.

• Advertisement
Advertisement