Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

€1,500.00 Flywheel Nissan Patrol 2005 ?

• 29-10-2010 11:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 650 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

A nieghbour needs a new flywheel for his patrol and has been quoted €1,500.00 :eek:

Can anyone please point me in the right direction,

Many thanks,

BB

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭101sean

http://www.milneroffroad.com/categories.asp?cID=12394

About half what he's been quoted here, pricey as I assume it's a DMF?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 urtooky

only 1500, i was asked for 2,400 by Mitsubishi in 2006. That was for a 00 reg'd 3.2did. And I was told it was a consumable part.
    Stuck in a 2nd hand one bought for a monkey and sold the jeep sharpish.

Several boardsies have saved big money and had good service from Milners, shame they don't do Land Rover or I'd be looking for a big commission and discount :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭Top Dog

If its a DMF then there's a place in Galway (advertises on DoneDeal) that does solid replacements for a number of vehicles.

When I was shopping for our jeep I priced up a clutch & flywheel kit for the manual version - just so I'd be prepared if I bought one - Main Mitsubishi dealer quoted about €2200 all in (€1400 for flywheel, €400 for clutch & €400 for labour) and the place in Galway would supply a solid flywheel & clutch to my door for €1000. Factor in the same labour cost and its still an €800 saving plus no more worries about a failing DMF ;)

Forgot about that option, Rakeway in the UK do similar kits, don't list for the Patrol though, sure there'll be other companies like TD says. Certainly a market for them :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement