Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Match in Kilsaran?

Options
  • 29-10-2010 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, does anyone know where in Kilsaran the Basketball matches are being held this Sunday? I have tried in vain to find out is it a school or community hall etc, nobody seems to know (including my childs basketball coach!), I'll be travelling straight from work to it, so not able to just follow the convoy of cars that I normally do!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

As far as I know, the only basketball court in Kilsaran is in the primary school. There's a community hall across the road but I don't think there are any sports facilities in it

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭rachaelf750

There is the basketball court at the primary school but there is also one after been renovated between Kilsaran and Castlebellingham.As you leave Cbham and head south the castle would be on your right next the gaelic pitch is on your left, well as you go up the wee hill there is a stone wall you will see and a turn to the right.Its just in there,hope that helps:D

Advertisement