Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pptmbs betting log

Options
  • 29-10-2010 3:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I am a new user. Mostly bet on rugby, gaa, tennis, gaa etc.Never on horses. I bet a lot on the live betting also.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 pptmbs

Ok so I've been gambling without any structure for the last two months and have decided this is the best way of keeping track of it.
    I will be gambling mostly on Rugby and GAA and will provide reasons for most of my bets.
    The following are the guidelines.

Bank of €600
    Gamble max 2/3 of bank each week.
    Target is to have a bank of 2,600 by Jan 2 (9 weeks)

Week 1 – 31 October – 7 November
    8/13 Clarinbribge (+3) v Loughrea €300

Loughrea don't beat teams by that much and if Clarinbridge get freedom they could put up a good score.

20 euro double Coolderry 5/1 and Kilmallock 10/1 Munster & Leinster Championship
    Wide open now with all new teams and I think these two are good value.

Remaining Bank €280

20 treble
    Crossmaglen +1
    Raharney +8
    RATHDOWNEY ERRIL +6

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

No need for a new thread every single time you need to make a post, keep everything in this thread from now on.

My main bet came
    Week 1 – 31 October – 7 November
    8/13 Clarinbribge (+3) v Loughrea €300 winner 184.62 -

Loughrea don't beat teams by that much and if Clarinbridge get freedom they could put up a good score.

20 euro double Coolderry 5/1 and Kilmallock 10/1 Munster & Leinster Championship
    Wide open now with all new teams and I think these two are good value.
    Loser - Coolderry beaten.

20 treble
    Crossmaglen +1
    Raharney +8
    RATHDOWNEY ERRIL +6 Rathdowney well beaten

I also backed €20 Clarinbridge Halt time full time at 5/1 which lost but not unhappy I dod as it was a great price. I am unhappy that I wasted €20 on a horse I backed in the 1.05 at Leo.

-20, -20, -20, -20 = 520 +184.62 =704.62

A good start to this. Need to stay disciplined. Slow and steady wins the race! Next week I'll be focusing on Ballintubber v Killererin & SA V Ireland in the rugby.

Advertisement