Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Solicitor in Castlebar

Options
  • 29-10-2010 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi, there is a new Solicitor opened in Castlebar, JV Geary Solicitors. Does anybody have their phone number? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭threebeards

seanie63 wrote: »
    Hi, there is a new Solicitor opened in Castlebar, JV Geary Solicitors. Does anybody have their phone number? Thanks

eircomphonebook.ie?

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭RMDrive

If I wanted to try to advertise for free on boards.ie, do you think they would be able to give me any advice?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 seanie63

Firstly, obviously I have tried the phonebook but they have only just opened this week so number not listed and secondly RMDrive, I was only looking for the number, do you think im advertising???

• Registered Users Posts: 44 seanie63

Actually apologies Threebeards, i had looked on Golden Pages, found the number on eircomphonebook, thanks a million.

Advertisement