Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Bottle Brand

• 29-10-2010 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭

Hi all date is getting close and where yet to get bottle's etc.
    What would you all recommended to use and what works partner will not be breast feeding.
    Cheers all

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

The tommee tippee anti colic plus bottles are brilliant for newborns.
    The tommee tippee normal bottles are excellent too.
    I have heard dr browns are good too but we only used the advent ones but didn't really like them then the tommee tippee ones and then moved to tommee tippee cups and beakers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I use Boots own brand BPA free bottles with avent teats and they are fantastic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

I am veering toward the tommee tippee ones but am also interested in the lindam ones. they are banana shaped? has anyone used them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

We used Avent bottles, they have a great range of products which are all interchangeable.

Breast pump connects to bottles and 'Via Cups', teats can then connect to the cups, everything fits into the bottle warmer. We are now using 'sippy cup' teat things with handles which just go on to the bottles or we got a cup thing which you can use with either a teat or a sippy cup teat. Also have the microwave steam sterilizer which is compact and use friendly!

I'm sure other brands have a great range too but this worked (and is still working) really well for us

Bottles are also bpa free and have the anti-colic thingy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elius

Went for the tommee tippee range in the end. Thanks all...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭ani_mal

I guess I'm bit late with advice.
    but if you won't be happy with TT try breastflow.co.uk bottles. you can get them at mothercare.
    I BF and when I cant my husband gives this bottle to our son and he likes it, because there bottles (or rather tit) is designed in the way that simulate milk flowing from the breast.
    anyways read yourself :)

Advertisement