Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What kind of card I need?

Options
  • 29-10-2010 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭

Hi,I been selling things on ebay and when I got the money I spend it on ebay but I set up a savings account so I can now take the money out but heres my question.
    Im 17 and I dont want to be going into the back to get my money each time is there some sort of atm card for a savings account.My savings account is with AIB.If there is a card with are the fees and conditions.
    I would prefer if there was a card with no fees

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

My BOI deposit account does have a card, but it only works in BOI machines. Not sure if AIB have such a card/account. A card is not available on all BOI accounts though, it all depends on the type you have.

Check in your branch to see if it is possible to get an ATM card on your particular account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

is there a atm card for a savings account?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Most savings accounts don't come with a card. Do you have a normal current account? If you have, just either use that, or use internet banking to transfer the money from your savings to it, and withdraw cash using your ATM card :)

Advertisement