Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Focus MTB Dealers?

• 29-10-2010 4:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 93 ✭✭

Hi, would anyone know if their any bike shops in the country selling the Focus MTB? i had a look on their website but ireland is not mentioned under the search for dealer menu..........thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Morgan

Eurocycles, AFAIK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 93 ✭✭backtobass

Morgan wrote: »
    Eurocycles, AFAIK.

thanks for that..............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭funkyjebus

never seen a focus mtb in eurocycles, but they have focus road and cross bikes, so im sure they can get them in. had terrable trouble with eurocycles myself so would not recommend them (the naas road branch in particular), but it they do your bike, hells bells.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 93 ✭✭backtobass

funkyjebus wrote: »
    never seen a focus mtb in eurocycles, but they have focus road and cross bikes, so im sure they can get them in. had terrable trouble with eurocycles myself so would not recommend them (the naas road branch in particular), but it they do your bike, hells bells.
    I had a look at their website, they have a few full sus put all marked out of stock, some felt and others also, surprising their not more dealers available, nice bikes........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,461 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Lawdie

funkyjebus wrote: »

Had a good experience, albeit waited some time to get my model in, with Eurocycles. Dealt with Richie in that branch, friendly and informative. Was invited out for a couple of customer spins from the shop which was decent.

The bike is fantastic, in my beginners opinion, tried all the brands but this one suited me best for ride and perceived value for money. Opted for the Focus Black Raider Ltd. No regrets.

Saying that their accessories are mad priced and I've ordered most other items online. The ran a promotion through the bike to work scheme which was 15% of the bike value you got back in accessories vouchers. So picked up decent helmet and some other bits.

Advertisement