Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Key Cut in blanch?

Options
  • 29-10-2010 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, do you know anywhere around Blanch other than the Shopping Centre where I can get a key cut?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

is the hardware shop still in roselawn shopping centre?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

There is a place in Muldhudart Village.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Locksmiths beside the Touchstone Pharmacy in Mulhuddart Village will do it for you as Thaedydal said.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

5 euro in Shopping Centre

3.50 in Roselawn Hardware last time I got one cut

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

Thanks everyone. I got it sorted :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I alyways notice that about the shopping center if your looking for a service try get out of the center. 15 quid for a gents hair cut and a tenner every where else, even that car wash is more expensive than the others. I dont care Im not helping to pay the high rent that center charges its shops, not my problem and neither should it be yours. good post OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

You can get your keys cut in Mountview Newsagents as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

January wrote: »
    Locksmiths beside the Touchstone Pharmacy in Mulhuddart Village will do it for you as Thaedydal said.

I was in there friday to get a key cut, won't be going back, the person serving was as ignorant, hardly made eye contact said very little and when someone else came into the shop turned their back to me completely, they slapped the new key and my key on the counter and turned their back to me again.

Then after 3 mins turned around to stare at me and when I asked how much it was as they didn't answer before cutting the key I had 4:50 muttered at me, and they stood hand out but looking back that the person who had come in to them behind the counter to continue the converstaion.

I now it's a key not a car but I was shocked at the rudeness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

On the flip side of the post above I've had the need to get a lock changed and they arrived very soon after me calling them and found the chap pleasant enough, have never been into the premises they have though.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Kzamll1992

what are the names of the places in Blanchardstown shopping centre that you can get your key cut??

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Try Atlantic. There used to be a cobblers near the fountain, not sure if it's still there but he cut keys too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,000 ✭✭✭dodzy

Kzamll1992 wrote: »
    what are the names of the places in Blanchardstown shopping centre that you can get your key cut??
    The key cutter operates in the Simply Clean ( dry cleaners ) opposite Bradleys Pharmacy ( Just inside yellow entrance on your right side )

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭PeterDuggan

Mountview newsagent €3.50 today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭horse7

are they still in operation/

• Registered Users Posts: 12,124 ✭✭✭✭Flinty997

I try go to the shoe/key guy in Castleknock. I've had the best experience there.

I've had problems with keys cut in other places. That said sometimes a new key needs a little adjusting regardless of where you go.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭horse7

Excellent advice thanks 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 11,192 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

FYI: Woodies in the shopping centre have a key cutting machine.

Advertisement