Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Game this year: Gal Gun

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Of course I only bought it for research purposes.

the-best-of-the-skeptical-3rd-world-kid-meme.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,341 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that all light-gun games can be played with just one hand.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,559 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that all light-gun games can be played with just one hand.

I've no Move so I'm probably missing out on half the 'fun' of the game.

Of course if the 360 was region free you could play the Kinect version so you can have two hands free for a good power wan.... *snip*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

I have the move....

How much did you pay for it?

I was kinda hoping you got to play it for free on the Japanese PSN, with the link about the free games I sent you... :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,559 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Got it from this link here:

http://www.play-asia.com/GalGun_Playstation3_Best/paOS-13-71-bp-49-en-70-6edf.html

Bit under 33 euros which isn't bad for a japanese budget game. It wasn't free unfortunately :)

Not sure how long the game is but there seems to be multiple paths through it so there's some replayability.

• Advertisement
Advertisement