Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need DSL and alarm working at the same time.

• 29-10-2010 5:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,548 ✭✭✭✭

Have a non eircom phone alarm and eircom broadband, i got an ok connection at the start then eircom while trying to fix some noise on the line made it way better (SNR & cont) but this interfered with the alarm and the alarm guys had a go ****ing up what eircom did, this has gone back and fourth with both blaming each other and breaking each others work, i done with the 2 groups of ********.

Is there any good electrician that know about both it's only the box coming into the house that is messed up with the alarm & phone currently working fine bar only ringing once and i only get half the speed i know i can get.

I settle for a detailed guide on how to wire it.

Advertisement