Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

take that tickets from takethat-reunion.com

Options
  • 29-10-2010 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

First time posting so be kind to me...know how stupid I was but booked two tickets on website www.takethat-reunion.com , thought it was the official take that site after trying all day on ticket master.
    On hindsite website didn't have contact details bar email. Rang credit card company who basically said that if they dont come then will get money back. Money still hasn't come out so will kep checking.
    Paid a little over the odds for them but happy with that if I get them, they say they wont be delivered until five days before the gig...what are the chances

Feel so stupid and scammed, never booked tickets online before will go back to queuing!!

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

There already is a take that thread. Please refrain from promoting tout sites. Which is what you have used. To answer your question you might get tickets. They might work, they might not. I'd cancel them and buy genuine tickets, you might get some on ticketmaster if you are extremely lucky.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement