Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find Parish book about MULLAGH

Options
  • 29-10-2010 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Could anyone help me? I'm trying to get my hands on an old book called 'Portrait of a Parish'

This book explains all the history of the parishes of Mullagh and surrounding areas, I know the book was written in 1988 but cannot get hold of a copy.

Thanks.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

I googled it, and I found this site.

They said to email Teresa Jablonski: shoppingteresa AT aol DOT com

• Registered Users Posts: 12 honeybadger11

Unfortunately it is a very exclusive manuscript only to found in a select few secret locations. Access DENIED

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mullaghlost

:cool: who wants to part with this book A potrait of Mullagh let me know LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 31 GERRYMAC65

Ginger83 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Could anyone help me? I'm trying to get my hands on an old book called 'Portrait of a Parish'

This book explains all the history of the parishes of Mullagh and surrounding areas, I know the book was written in 1988 but cannot get hold of a copy.

Thanks.
    There definitly was a copy at reception in Wellmans,i do nt think it still is.Some of the office staff might know were it is.

I am sure someone out there has a copy that they can bear to part with :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭holuc

try the heritage centre or the priest!!

Gur raibh maith agat a chara :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭Ginger83

thanks all, I got a read of a copy of it at the heritage center. I was hoping to search for the year a building was built about 200 years ago as I bought it but no luck, I'm still searching.

PS-mullaghlost- whats with the snide remarks?

Advertisement