Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dreaming about someone

Options
  • 29-10-2010 10:13pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 616 ✭✭✭

lol, i know, that sounds a bit shady, but the other morning i was half asleep and i had a very clear dream about someone id never met, doesnt look like anyone i know or have seen on telly or facebook etc..it was a nice dream, and i wanted it to carry on, didnt get a name or anything tho. so, will i meet this person???? whats the story?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Leelaa22

I love them kinda dreams and I do believe they are a possibility for the future. We are more intuitive than we give ourselves credit for.
    Keep your eyes peeled :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Tragamin2k2

was it this man?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Leelaa22

oh he is creppy, Ive never dreamed of him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

my god thats funny, he looks like someone I know too..and the mad thing is he has always claimed that he travels and helps people when he sleeps. (don't know him personally but he's one of those published spiritual guru types) look

anyway... just woke up from one of those dreams, someone I never met but she said she was from boards :pac:
    she was wearing a (really nice) blue satin dress and kept her face out of sight so it was difficult to see her but seemed to be trying to comfort me and was giving me advice. sweet. she also said I was cute :o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 616 ✭✭✭pearljamfan

was it this man?

ha ha no it wasnt thank god!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Kitty-kitty

I remembering hearing, or reading somewhere, that you can't actually dream a face you've never met. You have to have met someone before, even if it was just briefly, or just glanced at them for a second.

Advertisement