Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

o2 prepay customer-using internet

Options
  • 29-10-2010 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭

I use the internet on occasion with my O2 mobile (prepay)

Mainly just to check if i've got an email that im waiting on or something like that. So as far as i'm aware it costs 99 cent a day.

is there any bundles or anything i can buy that would make it cheaper to use over the course of a month?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,234 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

o2 don't have any pre pay add on. Time to look elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭aster99

thats a pain. I top up by €20 per month and get free calls and texts to O2 . This seems to suit me well as most people i ring are also on o2 and the extra calls and texts to other networks are taken care of in the €20. But it would be nice to use the internet a bit more without having to spend too much on it

• Registered Users Posts: 28,234 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

aster99 wrote: »
    I top up by €20 per month and get free calls and texts to O2 . This seems to suit me well as most people i ring are also on o2 and the extra calls and texts to other networks are taken care of in the €20.

How do people on other networks survive without free calls to o2?:rolleyes: Seriously your really with the wrong network if you want to use the internet on your phone. There's so much better value out there.

Advertisement