Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any shops in waterford sell coins/notes

• 29-10-2010 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭

any shops antique shops etc sell irish coin or banknotes ?looking to build my collection up

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

many selling at the KK car boot sale callan Rd every Sunday - only 30 minutes drive

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭jamiecoins

yeah was up there few weeks ago got alot of stuff blew 300 euro on notes and coins must go up soon :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

What you looking for?,I've a few 2010 5euro notes,ill give them to you for a tenner a piece :)

hmmm id have to think about that and il get back to ya lol nah looking for pre euro notes

Ah obviously i was joking,sorry boy no notes I've a few pound coins and such but that's it.

• Advertisement

more after the notes ya might get few euro for the coins on adverts.ie

Ah im not into selling them yet,sure there only coins,more of a sentimental value, there's no better way to settle an argument then to flip a pound coin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,162 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

Many years ago An Siopa next to the apple market used to sell coins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

the other antiques shop a few doors up from An Siopa did/does sell coins/notes

hmmm i might have a look next time in in the city centre :) tahnks for the info

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 311 ✭✭Straycat

there is another antique shop down on the quay at the very bottom of the street that lemongrass resturant is on (henrietta st??) have seen coins in there not sure about the notes

Advertisement