Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help!

Options
  • 29-10-2010 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

Bought a copy of BC2 on eBay, was assured it was fully functional, but I've just tried to enter the serial key for multiplayer and I'm getting the 'already in use' message. I'm guessin the guy that sold me the games been playing on-line and not bothered his ass to cancel the registration, if thats possible. Asking for a refund, but is there any way around this, say, by contacting BC2 support online? Guessin I've gotta go buy another game, but if anyone has any bright ideas, I'm all ears.

Cheers

Max :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Bright idea number 1: Don't buy online games that need online activation from keys from anyone.Did you really think he was playing the game single player until you bought it ?

Bright idea number 2: Don't buy 2nd hand pc games, like seriously, how stupid was that.

Bright idea number 3: Maybe it was for console.. See bright idea number 2...

Bright idea number 4: Why do you think saving maybe €5 on used to new is a saving ??? Gonna cost you double the game price to play online now. A lesson learned etc etc...Activation keys are there for a reason..

Bright idea number 5: The game isn't worth a purchase whether new or used.Ea > us this time... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

What he said ^^^^^^^ :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

What they said ^^^^^^^:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Max001

Sent the game back and got a full refund. My real mistake however, was to expect an adult to offer helpful advice here. Lesson learned! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

No point in looking for a RIDE after the horse has bolted now is there mate! Its not like we are getting paid for it.....and where does it say that this place offers advice.....:p

The last time I asked a question on here, I had to get 6 sessions of THERAPY!

TBH you should have asked the question BEFORE you bought the game.....Like do you think I will get STUFFED if I buy an online game..er....online!

BTW, in case you do not know.....never eat yellow snow! Good advice that.:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Max001 wrote: »
    Sent the game back and got a full refund. My real mistake however, was to expect an adult to offer helpful advice here. Lesson learned! :rolleyes:

Think of it this way...

Bright lesson number 1 : you won't buy an online pc game which needs activation on ebay again. ;)

Bright lesson number 2 : Am sure you learned something. :D

Bright lesson number 3 : only having a laugh, why so serious... :p

Advertisement