Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mid Term

• 29-10-2010 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

So what did people actually get done during mid term?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Nothing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Reasonable amount, not as much as I meant to get done, but I got a lot of maths, physics, Irish and French done. Going to finish it off tomorrow with a bit of chemistry, biology and English. I would have got more done had I not stayed up past half 3 in the morning on boards more than twice meaning I didn't wake up until 1 or 2 the next day :P

Applied maths is still a bit of a lost cause.:(
    I only have exam questions because we have no book and they are just too hard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Ally7

M&S* wrote: »
    Nothing

This, but I'm a fifth year so i have a good excuse :pac: crayolastereo puts me to shame though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Went to Lady Gaga.. bahaha :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭musicloverx

^thats the spirit ha;)

well I got a good bit done, not near as much as i planned to but prob was planning unrealisticly anyways..,got as much as i could covered but still good lot to do tomorrow and sunday.
    think i balanced it out good though, nice bit of work...but nice bit of time off too:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

I've got all my homework to do tomorrow! Wow the joys. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭musicloverx

what a way to spend a saturday..good luck with that, i should do some too...dunno if it will happen tho:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 46 yamadeejit

I only did a wee bit :/ but I'm in 5th year :P
    In biology I finished the chapter on the blood(this is like chapter 26 but our teacher jumps chapters) In chemistry I studied atomic theory and a bit of electronic configuration of the atom and *hopefully* today I'll learn off a bit of French vocab and aload of history coz I'm lost in History :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Ally7 wrote: »
    This, but I'm a fifth year so i have a good excuse :pac: crayolastereo puts me to shame though :(

Ah I'm a fifth year too but I've so much homework... I don't know where to start so . . .I haven't :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Homework.

And I didn't study.

And guess what, I am feckin' happy about that ^ :)
    Gonna hit the books lightly after the midterm ends.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

My home ec journal rewritten and finished :D about 20 hours of work squished into the three days I actually worked.
    Now I have two essays due in on Monday and two tests on Wednesday. Oops!

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Bonkers_xOx

Just finished all my written homework! It feels so good. Now, about the three tests I have next week....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Ciaramb92

Ally7 wrote: »

I'm a Leaving Cert and after reading his thing he's put me to shame aswell..! :rolleyes:

Sure, it's only the leaving cert..! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 46 yamadeejit

Ciaramb92 wrote: »
    I'm a Leaving Cert and after reading his thing she's put me to shame aswell..! :rolleyes:

FYP :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Snufflemunch

I'm a Leaving Cert and after reading his thing he's put me to shame aswell..! :rolleyes:

^This.

People like you are gonna keep me sane this year - hopefully!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Not as much as I'd hoped, but I'm happy with what I've gotten done. What I've left do, I've got another month and a bit to do (before Christmas tests)!

^This.

People like you are gonna keep me sane this year - hopefully!

I am going to take that as a compliment..! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭DaveMur1

Did anyone else get a horribly big amount of homework and ended up doing no study????:mad:

DaveMur1 wrote: »
    Did anyone else get a horribly big amount of homework and ended up doing no study????:mad:

I got very little homework with the plans of a horribly big amount of study..! :P I have 2 project revision things to do for the same teacher (maths and physics) and have neither done..! :D I did do some study though..!

We have no school tomorrow but I'm working 2-6, have grinds 7-8 and am out tonight so that rules out the morning..! :P I'll fit maths in tomorrow somewhere and then I have a double free Tuesday morning and I'll do Physics...

God my parents must be so proud. I'm not usually this lazy..! Promise..! ;) :P

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭DaveMur1

I got very little homework with the plans of a horribly big amount of study..! :P I have 2 project revision things to do for the same teacher (maths and physics) and have neither done..! :D I did do some study though..!

We have no school tomorrow but I'm working 2-6, have grinds 7-8 and am out tonight so that rules out the morning..! :P I'll fit maths in tomorrow somewhere and then I have a double free Tuesday morning and I'll do Physics...

God my parents must be so proud. I'm not usually this lazy..! Promise..! ;) :P

I'd say they are proud ,but honestly if you spent as much time doing you're projects instead of planning out when to do them , they would probably have been done a week ago!;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭marko93

Nothing. It's sunday evening and only now have i started my homework, luckily it's only O Maths and 2 H level english questions...
    No study done yet. Plan to start, soon(ish) :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Snufflemunch

I am going to take that as a compliment..! :P

When I'm probably gonna end up having panic attacks before Maths? Definitely a compliment... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭sh4128

got all my homework done on the friday because we had a half day then did 9-4 every day except sundays.. dont worry i had 2 15min breaks and an hour break :) had a timetable done out got it all done so happy with that really. sometimes you need a push to get everything done

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

sh4128 wrote: »
    got all my homework done on the friday because we had a half day then did 9-4 every day except sundays.. dont worry i had 2 15min breaks and an hour break :) had a timetable done out got it all done so happy with that really. sometimes you need a push to get everything done

9-4 every day. Wow that's more work than a full school week. It's called midterm so you probably should have taken abit more of a break rather than ''15 min'' and ''an hour break'' :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭sh4128

i had my whole evenings free so it was good unlike the people who did like 4-9 study every day who im friends with.. worked for me anyways/... 1 year of our lives may aswell leave no stone unturned ha :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

sh4128 wrote: »
    i had my whole evenings free so it was good unlike the people who did like 4-9 study every day who im friends with.. worked for me anyways/... 1 year of our lives may aswell leave no stone unturned ha :D

I'm just jealous because that's what I had planned to do but as usual I never end up doing as much as planned. :D

Advertisement