Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

o2 first time registering

Options
  • 30-10-2010 1:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi,

Got a new o2 mobile sim and trying to register on o2.ie for the first time and when I put in the new number it says..
    We cannot register you for My O2 as you are already registered. Please login using your mobile number and password. If you have forgotten your password, please use the link below to reset your password.
    ?

I know they've just done a new site design, could this be a possible reason?

UPDATE :

So I click recover password and it sends a code to my phone and I create a new password and when I login it says..

"Hello, KARENA+E"

I checked that there was no calls, websms texts or any info bar "MR. Prepaid customer" written in Account details.

Might I be right in saying I've received an old number that wasn't properly reset back or something??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement