Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Contract - Questions?

Options
  • 30-10-2010 1:57am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭

Ok so I am on Meteor billpay connect - 200mins and texts for €20/month for 18months! I have been on this since February and it has been grand since then. I sometimes exceed the 200 mins sometimes not.

I have spent alot of money on the phone mainly on roaming as I was went around the world during the summer and racked up nearly €200 in roaming costs! I got the unlocking code for my phone recently as I knew I had spent whatever x figure was!

However my gripe is I want to get the iPhone but am tied into the 18 month contract, I am happy with my Meteor contract in terms of what it delivers for such a low price. My locality has only GSM coverage so no 3G on Meteor, Three however has full 3G coverage and as I will soon probably be moving house, the new house has practically no coverage except with Vodafone.

I wonder should I stick with Meteor and buy my own unlocked iPhone or try and get out of contract and go with Three? How hard is it to get out of Meteors contract?

Comments

Advertisement