Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghost Stories - Awesome Dubbing

Options
  • 30-10-2010 4:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭

Long story short, the original japanese script was totally serious and the series did poorly in Japan. ADV then pick it up for distribution and change the script to make it a comedy show while still following the original story and it gets good reviews.

After spending some of the night watching clips of it on Youtube I have come to the conclusion that this is hilarious and am definitely going to watch it at some point. The casts performances had me in stiches, and the writing is aimed at adults. Totally politically incorrect and plenty of it is ad-libbed, which just makes it better.

edit: lol, forgot to finish the title, oh well.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭nudist

+1

Definitely a surprise for me-watched the whole series in 2 days-enjoyed it that much:)

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Butterscotch

I really enjoyed that. I was in stitches. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭laurashambles

Thank you for bringing this into my life. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 alanmoore

nudist wrote: »
    +1

Definitely a surprise for me-watched the whole series in 2 days-enjoyed it that much:)

I watched it. I really enjoyed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

Thank you for this,was quite nice :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement