Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three mobile micro sim

Options
  • 30-10-2010 8:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Bit of a cheeky request but if you don't ask, you dint get!!!!
    Does anyone have a spare three network micro sim they can send ne??? I have an unlocked iPhone and it was originally from three.
    If I need to re activate the phone I will need a three micro sim. Checked there website but you need to sign up in order to receive one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

You can get one in your nearest 3 Store

• Registered Users Posts: 24 mahad086

ok well the thing is i am currently under contract by three and have an iphone. someone recently gifted me a pre pay unlocked blackberry bold 9900. and i wish to use this phone. so would three give me a normal sim card and continue my contract on the blackberry

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Raladic

@OP, you can just get a prepay simcard from three for free, go up to a shop or order it online.
    http://www.three.ie/online/shop/DeviceListing.aspx?tf=PrePay&p=voice&filter=true&show_products=65006,65022
    mahad086 wrote: »
    ok well the thing is i am currently under contract by three and have an iphone. someone recently gifted me a pre pay unlocked blackberry bold 9900. and i wish to use this phone. so would three give me a normal sim card and continue my contract on the blackberry

thanks
    You can get a microsim adapter, where you put your microsim in and then it fits in a phone that uses a normal sim.
    Check carphone warehouse or otherwise online, e.g. ebay.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Op's question is 2 years old now...

mahad086 wrote: »

thanks

Yep as said, you could just get a microsim adapter and away you go.

Advertisement