Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turnstiles Problem..

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Hatch99 wrote: »

Yet another in the long line of Spurs ticket office cock ups!

PS Hatch please change the title to "Turnstile problem". Issues are for the Oprah and daytime tv ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

yiddo59 wrote: »
    PS Hatch please change the title to "Turnstile problem". Issues are for the Oprah and daytime tv ;)

I wouldn't know , I have never watched them, unlike some obviously :D

Changed just for you Oprah..

Due to an error on the ticketing system, a number of seats were incorrectly released for sale yesterday (Friday) evening for our match against Inter Milan on Tuesday night.

These seats are in fact unavailable for use for this match as they are either for areas held from sale for segregation purposes, media positions or are seats with no view of the pitch due to the increased advertising boards. For clarity the seats concerned are those sold in the following blocks in the last 24 hours:

South Stand (Blocks 32 - 36)
    North Stand (Blocks 19 - 22)
    East Stand (Block E)

A number of these seats have been purchased by supporters. Those who have purchased these tickets will be contacted by the Club shortly via email and telephoned on Monday to confirm that unfortunately the transactions that were made have had to be cancelled and that access to White Hart Lane on Tuesday evening will not be permitted.

We would like to sincerely apologise to the supporters affected for this error and the disappointment that this issue has caused

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

No real surprise, we employ some complete window lickers in our ticket office.

As for entry, the situation is getting worse and worse pre-game for the Park Lane upper, the ticket scanning is definitely slower and there isn't much space on that corner to accommodate the crush.

Could end in tears yet :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

As compo for the cock up with Inter tickets:
    As a gesture of goodwill for the disappointment you have experienced we will be writing to all members affected to offer you a priority on purchasing a ticket for one of our remaining fixtures this season.

Pushing the boat out there...

As compo for the cock up with Inter tickets:

Pushing the boat out there...

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

priority for stoke at home in April most probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

What an error to make, glad I am not one of the disappointed fans it would be gutting.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

KingdomYid wrote: »
    What an error to make, glad I am not one of the disappointed fans it would be gutting.

agree Donal, wonder would they refund the flights if it was someone from here who booked flights as a result of getting a ticket.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

KingdomYid wrote: »

Brother of guy working with me was one of those who lost out - and both of them had been to Milan for first leg!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

I went in through the turnstile Tuesday night no bother but the guy with me who was next in the queue behind me was stopped. his card wouldn't scan even though the operator tried it a few times. I'd booked both tickets and had the printed confirmation with me, I showed it to the operator and he said he couldn't do anything and I'd have to see a supervisor. As I was already inside I told him I wasn't going back out and to call a spervisor over to the stile and we'd sort it there and then. He muttered something swiped the card again and it went through this time no problem.

Advertisement