Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel in Killarney

Options
  • 30-10-2010 11:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hello

I am looking for any hotels located within a short distance of the Glen Eagles, i am to attend an event in late June next year but its booked out i know there is the Brehon hotel beside it but this is abit out of my price range, can anyone recommend a hotel or good b&b close by the gleneagles pref within drunken walking distance.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

My parents said Scotts Hotel was excellent value.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Jul3s

Scotts is inside in town, there are two hotels which are within 5mins walk from the INEC, the Killarney oaks and the holiday inn. Personally I wouldn't stay in either but then I'm a bit of a snob, I'd fork out the extra few quid for the Brehon and treat myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Inexile

Also try the Victoria House Hotel its right beside the Gleneagle.
    There are a number of B&Bs on the Mill Road which is right beside the Gleneagle but I cant think of the name of any of them. Try googling the address and Im sure you will find some.

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭newman10

Lake Hotel or the Cahernane if you want something upmarket, Victoria House or the Oaks are also near

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭madrabui

The Riverside Hotel is just on at the Flesk bridge and next to the Holiday Inn. I know people that have stayed and didn't complain.

On the other side of Flesk bridge there's a B&B close by: http://www.killarneyviewhouse.ie
    The rates are usually about 25-35 pppr. I've never been in it but it's very close to the INEC.

• Advertisement
Advertisement