Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Xbox live Banned for life.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Crackity Jones

I was wondering why this thread was still running! Nice work dublindude!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

stimpson wrote: »
    Worse than Hitler. You wouldn't catch Hitler banning people from XBox Live for breaking the terms of their EULA.

Poor man, Adolf had awful problems with the agility orbs in Crackdown, apparently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

hung by the b@lls. It will be interesting to see how he defends his son now, of if he'll come back on this thread again:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭stimpson

garv123 wrote: »
    hung by the b@lls. It will be interesting to see how he defends his son now, of if he'll come back on this thread again:D

I doubt it was his son, unless they both like using the little Hitler line

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/337641-microsoft-are-little-hitlers/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

DD, microsoft should employ you for this kind of work.

Well done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Simon Gruber Says

Wouldn't it now be so ironic if an Xbox Moderator were to stumble across this thread and hand out an even more severe punishment for the OP's (I doubt it's his son) modding habbit.

It just takes one Google search to find out the truth, especially when it turns up such damning evidence as we've seen here.

Perhaps the more sensible option rather than protesting your innocence and drawing attention to yourself on the internet, only to end up with egg on your face, would have been to feel relieved they only noticed the Avatar and paid your €60 or so for a new membership instead of forking out to replace your bricked Xbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

This thread has "legends of the boards" written all over it.
    It has everything,drama,comedy supense and a deliciously ironic twist in the tail. You couldnt make this up.!
    "I just changed my avatar skin colour! Oh wait I also have a youtube channel and Facebook page dedicated to console modding! And a web page. But besides those nothing else modding related!.......Who would have thought Microsoft had internet access anyway!":rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Ah no wonder its such a hassle for the OP's "son" to create a new profile, he'll have to update the wingspan.vicerywhatever web pages too. The poor innocent mucker

dublindude, kudos to you, I too wondered wtf this thread was still going, kudos

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭Dublindude69

Where OP go?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Where OP go?

The hospital, so they could remove his foot out of his son's ass :)

• Advertisement

i wonder if he edited the email he got to make it look like its only that. he could have been reported for worse and just cut the email

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭Lantus

This is why in our 'wonderful modern society' we have people who want to extol Raul Moat as a "Hero", thugs who will join any peacful protest just to start a fight and basically the sense that any individual who has been wronged is potentially right just because...

We are losing our sense of up and down, voting for Wagner for no other reason because we can, possibly because we feel we are so utterly helpless in all other walks of life while the real problesm of life are left to the incumbant and incompetant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,463 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Lantus wrote: »
    voting for Wagner for no other reason because we can, possibly because we feel we are so utterly helpless in all other walks of life while the real problesm of life are left to the incumbant and incompetant.

Speak for yourself on the Wagner issue....

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭dumb_parade

Is it not obvious. The sons 'friend' setup those websites that Dublindude found.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭bastados

Healium wrote: »
    I'm sure that hack can do a lot more than chnge skin colour. Any modifications to an avatar is basically piracy of the avatar marketplace (even though I don't think you can buy green skin :p )

Lesson learned!
    Yes the skin tone change would be understood as the tip of the iceberg in modding terms by M$

134008.PNG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

garv123 wrote: »
    134008.PNG

Wasn't that date approximately around the same time as his son complained about hackers and modders? Maybe there's something in the water where they live that causes anti-hacking sentiments to dissolve ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

One too many trips into modded lobbies and a desire to even the playing field perhaps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Legend of a thread!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

That was all manner of entertainment. The power of google strikes again.
    Let's do the Scooby Doo ending...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,463 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

The OP was on boards yesterday posting on something else so he's obviously abandoned trying to defend what happened!

The OP was on boards yesterday posting on something else so he's obviously abandoned trying to defend what happened!

so im not the only one who checked :rolleyes::rolleyes:

he knows he's wrong and he's too ashamed after been caught out

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

This thread is just so full of "Teh Win"

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

Nice find dublindude, he got what he deserved! Xbox live ban FTW!

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭Dublindude69

Ravage1616 wrote: »
    Nice find dublindude, he got what he deserved! Xbox live ban FTW!
    Just in time for Black Ops.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,206 ✭✭✭maximoose

Best thread i've read on this site, fair play dublindude haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭jetpack101

Sorry for the delay in getting back.

Some agree and some don't thats fine by me.

And yes I do see the irony in what I posted on cheating but the only thing he did was mod his avatar. He's 14 and experimenting.

As for the new profile. He has created a new one almost identical to his old one with the letters v2 at the end of it.

After a while he was not to bothered by it but I think he has learned his lesson.
    As I said before..... A month ban yes (a proper and just rap on the knuckles) .... a lifetime ban no. If he was effecting other players then I agree with the lifetime ban.

Again sorry for the delay in getting back on this post.

jetpack101 wrote: »
    Sorry for the delay in getting back.

Some agree and some don't thats fine by me.

And yes I do see the irony in what I posted on cheating but the only thing he did was mod his avatar. He's 14 and experimenting.

As for the new profile. He has created a new one almost identical to his old one with the letters v2 at the end of it.

After a while he was not to bothered by it but I think he has learned his lesson.
    As I said before..... A month ban yes (a proper and just rap on the knuckles) .... a lifetime ban no. If he was effecting other players then I agree with the lifetime ban.

Again sorry for the delay in getting back on this post.

you clearly haven't read the thread and all the other links that were posted so to all "your sons" websites and videos on modding

I did a google search of your user name and Xbox and found your post on Xbox forums.
    http://forums.xbox.com/34793301/PrintPost.aspx

I noticed your post gives your sons gamertag wingspan380 so I did a google search for that and Xbox and found this

http://wingspan380.thevickerys.eu/?page_id=34

This

http://wingspan380.thevickerys.eu/

This

http://wingspan380.thevickerys.eu/?page_id=103

and lets not forget this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwLAqp_-gQg

I think me and my son will be having a little chat...... As far as I can see your Name change is also something that needs SPECIAL software and He had his name changed as well.

Looks like he just got a PC ban as well.

• Advertisement

Thats correct, FireBallPitcher
    I was posting about where to get Coal at a good price in Dublin. :)
    I hadn't checked my hotmail account until today when I seen this tread had grown to 8 pages.

Advertisement