Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

URGENT!!! Where can I buy good Halloween costume in Dublin?

Options
  • 30-10-2010 1:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

I hate Halloween, but just found out my friends birthday party tonight is actually a costume party, where could I find a good costume in Dublin city centre, I wouldn't have a clue where to look!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

If you're not too pushed about what you're going as, I'd recommend Argos. There are fancy dress shops around the city (there's two around Stephen's Green), but I'd say you'll be queueing for ages and their stock might be low at this stage. Argos is handy queue-wise and you can check out what they have online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭City Boi

z_topaz wrote: »
    If you're not too pushed about what you're going as, I'd recommend Argos. There are fancy dress shops around the city (there's two around Stephen's Green), but I'd say you'll be queueing for ages and their stock might be low at this stage. Argos is handy queue-wise and you can check out what they have online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

www.costumeshopireland.ie

check website and collect in a shop in dublin 20

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭kirstyor123

Hallmark and switch in illac centre, toymaster and smyths do costumes too i got mine in toymaster :D
    Good Luck

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

What! in Blanchardstown had loads...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Gifts & Festivity & Party Ideas

dudara

Advertisement