Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buy and sell second hand dvds in Galway

Options
  • 30-10-2010 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭

does anyone know where I can off load a few old dvds and perhaps pick up a few new ones at a reduced price? it seems to work well with books, but I have not yet seen a similar place for dvds in galway.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

GameStop, Corbett Court.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Either of the pawn shops are probably your best bet for getting dvds cheap. Dunno where'd give you a good price though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭stunt_penguin

There's a bar boot sale in The Bierhaus tomorrow.....

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Pulsating Star

Bell, Book and Candle.
    Nice place for a browse, close by the Crane Bar.
    Secondhand Music, Books, Film etc..

+1 for Gamestop. Xtravision also sell secondhand DVDs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

Ficheall wrote: »
    Either of the pawn shops are probably your best bet for getting dvds cheap. Dunno where'd give you a good price though.

which are where exactly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

Bell, Book and Candle.
    Nice place for a browse, close by the Crane Bar.
    Secondhand Music, Books, Film etc..

do they also buy and pay cash? i know some palces will only give you a credit note.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Boston Jim

A guy named Johnny who had a movie rental place called 2001 on Francis street buys and sells DVD's. He just closed that shop recently but said that he was opening another one on Cook's corner. He was selling them 4 for 10 euro. Good Luck

• Registered Users Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Fuinseog wrote: »
    which are where exactly.

Few doors down from the Turkish place...

Advertisement