Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anything going on in Dundalk tonight

Options
  • 30-10-2010 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭

Hi there,
    I'm heading to Dundalk for the weekend, is there anything going on up there you could recommend? Any nice pubs, places running some events tonight? I'm gonna stay in my mate's gaff, but I would consider going out at a later stage of the evening.. Any advice will be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭not1but4

Graduation was on today in DkIT so I'd say there will be a fair few people out for that. Other then that I have no idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Dr_Phil wrote: »
    Hi there,
    I'm heading to Dundalk for the weekend, is there anything going on up there you could recommend? Any nice pubs, places running some events tonight? I'm gonna stay in my mate's gaff, but I would consider going out at a later stage of the evening.. Any advice will be much appreciated.

Get your hands on a local paper, Argus/Democrat, all goings on should be listed in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

Hi there,

New day rising in Harrisons, Blackrock. €5 in at the door afaik. Its on tonight...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Dr_Phil

Lads im already half drunk.. not sure if il be going out tonite ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

Lads im already half drunk.. not sure if il be going out tonite ;)

Go to The Crowes Nest so,nobody will notice whether you half or full drunk:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Go to The Crowes Nest so,nobody will notice whether you half or full drunk:D

Or even there!!

Advertisement